Dear blog,
what life has to offer us?our life is too short for our needs and wants.I'd rather spend the rest of my life worry-free than fret out of nothing at all. Appreciate life as how life has appreciate us. Some people may curse life and said life sucks.Is it fair to blame it on life itself rather than themself? i did once cursed my fate and wish i can be re-borned again. I was being selfish and immature back then. I wasted partial of my life doing absolutely nothing and yes, i do regret it a lot until now.
And now, as life presents the most beautiful thing ever in front of my eyes, i feel very blessed. Thank you Allah S.W.T for everything that you have given me. Eventhough there were times when i was so angry and one of the reason was because You have taken the person we all adored and loved. With just short notice you took him away from us forever. We are mortals and every mortals has to go back to where they belong to someday. I do understand that and I have to be 'redha' with everything that you have planned for us and i know there's always 'hikmah' behind every plans that you've made. But me,as a normal human being who have feelings and sometimes too over driven with emotions tend to disobey You but never ever turn my back against you.
Anyway, at this moment, i can feel the tiny kick(s) in my belly. Every tiny kick(s) i felt in my belly makes me smile and overjoyed with endless love. I had an appointment with my gynae today,Dr.Noraini, and to my surprise i am now 22 weeks! how time flies.I still remembered when i first found out about my pregnancy, i was quite shocked actually and it seems like yesterday i got to know about it. Never in my mind occured that i'm going to be pregnant this soon. It's like 3 months after our wedding! But i feel very blessed and 'bersyukur ke hadrat Ilahi' for this wonderful gift. This wonderful gift doesn't come easy you know.You have to deal with a lot of emotional swings,morning sickness,sloppiness and etc etc which is very uncomfortable and common. I remembered feeling angry and happy at the same time, crying with no reason at all, worrying about things that i shouldn't be worrying and loads of other things that some people may find it awkward. Some may not understand how the pregnant women feel(s). I tell you, it is not that easy and a tough task(s) to deal with. All that will go away when you feel the light tingling sensation in your belly (kicks). It's undescribable.I can feel the kicking getting stronger and stronger each month. i'm too excited to meet with my dear baby this December.Wish me all the best yah *winks* ;)
Well, the life itself has a lot to offer. Embrace it and make a full use of it coz life is too short for too many decisions on how to handle your own life. Grab the opprtunity and turn it into something worthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment