Monday, August 31, 2009

Mommy's story part 18: A cup of coffee would be nice...nice enough to stop my cravings for caffeine...

Selamat bersahur and berpuasa...

I want coffee but i know it is not good to drink coffee/caffeine during pregnancy...but just a sip or two, wouldn't do any harm to me.

Right at this moment i feel like i want to puke.I can feel a severe feling of heartburn and ooppss! i just farted..haha! believe me,for all of you out there who have not experience pregnancy before,one day you'll know.When you're pregnant you tend to fart a lot! and it is not very pleasant i tell you but when you're pregnant and you farted, it is very normal.My husband is trying to get use to me farting..haha! I love my husband a lot! he he.. :D

Constant urination is one of the very normal thing happens to pregnant moms.When you are pregnant, toilet is your best friend.As for me, i drink lots of fluid especially water and i don't drink soda/cordial or any sweet drinks during my pregnancy.I do drink milo or ribena once in a while.

Ciggies.Oh how i sometimes crave for that.For health reasons and this baby,i stop smoking.In fact,i don't really like the smell of ciggies during my pregnancy especially the smell of Dunhill/Marlboro red...

I just hope i have a strong will after i gave birth...

Back ache.This one sucks!it is so uncomfortable and tiring.I can hardly sleep at all sometimes and it makes me upset.

i guess that's all...hmmm..maybe i'll make a small cup of coffee during break fast today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...