Friday, August 21, 2009

Mommy's story part 13: I love my dear Mommy

You know, i'm quite fragile during this pregnancy.I'm easily moved,hurt...etc.It is not easy to be a mom especially when during pregnancy.There's so many obstacles that you have to face; either it is from the stupid judgement from certain shallow minded people or the cramps or the cravings or the rapid increase in weight or etc etc...*sigh* it is a TOUGH job indeed!

I called it a CHALLENGE.A tough one! and i have to face it all alone. There were times when i was so sad i nearly felt like crying. It is not easy.Yesterday, during my beloved nephew's aqiqah, one of our close relative came up to me and said "You are a perfect woman when you're pregnant and a mother".Her words means a lot to me.Plus she's a mother of 5. A mother is a blessing from Allah S.W.T and so does a child.I'm blessed to have a mother like my own mother now; despite the quarells,arguments, i still love her very much.

I know how lonely and sad she is after my late father passed away.I'd give everything as long as my mother feels happy.And i'd do anything to make sure of that.

-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...