Dear blog,
since i tak update what had happened for the last few days...here goes:
22/6/2009
Aza got admitted at the Hospital Ampang in Pandan Indah. She texted me to tell me which ward she's in.I then, called her to make sure the location of the hospital
23/06/2009
Me and hubby went to visit Aza that late afternoon. We bought chocolates for her but unfortunately she's not able to take any food unless it's in liquid form.Anyway, the hospital isn't that far. And the saddest damn thing is, the signboard is quite hidden and if you didn't ask around, sure you'll get lost. I really hope Aza get well soon. The C-section memanglah leceh.You have to pantang a lot and if you don't pantang, sure you'll regret it. And you have to rest jer for nearly a month or so...it depends on how fast it heals. I think Aza memang sure kena admit lama sikit. Hope she'll get better soon.
26/06/2009
I went to see Dr.Noraini today because of thrush. The itchiness on the private part cause by the antibiotic for urine infection. Just right after i finish all my antibiotics pills, i started to feel the itchiness. It's very uncomfortable and what i did was to clean thoroughly after every time i peed and towel it dry. I thought by doing so, the sores will heal on its own.I was wrong.It gets itchier and this mornng i couldn't stand it anymore and went to see the doctor.Dr.Noraini said, this thrush is normal. Tapi still the doctor nak check the baby, whether my baby okay or tak. I saw my dearest baby dancing in my womb. It is the sweetest thing ever that i've seen. Then the doctor said my baby's okay.After few Q&A's with the doctor, we all pun gerak from the hospital to Metro Point.Had lunch with Sabrina (moms friend from public bank) at the kopitiam.....................................................................
alalala ...takut plak aku baca ni ..rat!! uhuhuh..keep it up momsss hehehe!!
ReplyDelete