Friday, September 4, 2009

Mommy's story part 19: i'm 26 weeeeekkks!!! yeay!

I am proud to annouce that i am now 26 weeks.In two weeks time i'm going to be 7 months! yiepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! how time flies ...

I'm actually more emotional during my 26 weeks and i'm trying so hard to control it which is very hard.My tail bone hurts so bad and it is because my belly is getting bigger.What else? ohhh...remember when i said that pimples started growing on my face...well it still does but thanks to the info i got on youtube about DIY face mask.I tried it and it works! I can feel the immediate difference from the first application and it is totally superb!!! My skin feel so smooth and the small annoying little pimples starts to disappear.WOW! apple cider vinegar really is a powerful ingredient and most important one i must say.

I can't believe it is going to be like what?less than 3 months i'm going to give birth! i am nervous,i do admit but i am also excited at the same time. I am very happy despite all the negativity that's been surrounding me (how some ignorant people make harsh comments and suggest stupid things and even assume things that is not logical at all...urghhh).I don't care and all i care now is to take care of myself and my baby and i even do a lot of research during my pregnancy.I tell you,it's a lot!!!You know,sometimes people is so annoying you jut hope and wish that you have a remote control to mute them off..haha..just like that movie 'CLICK'.To hell with all their stupidity and ignorant attitudes!

Oh!!! before i forgot...yesterday i was so shocked.I can feel my little baby is growing and kicking so hard,was it the elbow?hurrmmmm...anyways,my little baby kicked so hard i almost shouted (not in pain kind of way,but in shock kind of way).It is harder than before...naughty naughty baby,like to make mommy 'terkejut' only..hehe..muahhh to my cute baby!

i will update more soonnn :)

tooodddllesss.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...