Dear blog,
after a not-so-long chat i had with my mom, we then went to Az-Zahrah hospital for my appointment with Dr.Noraini. We both thought that if we arrive early, tak ramai sangat orang queuing,but we were both wrong.We arrived at 9:05 a.m (my appointment supposedly at 10 a.m) and to our surprise, dah ramai yg tunggu. I wonder what time drg ni sampai.
While waiting for my turn, me and my mom borak-borak sambil belek-belek todays newspaper.Not long after that, they called me in (it's 9:45 am).I was quite nervous coz today they're going to give me the blood test result. Dr.Noraini explained to me few things about the test and I am so "bersyukur" that everything is okay. Alhamdulillah.
Then the doctor asked me if i want the baby pic and i said "yes"... my little baby is sooooo tiny. My baby's sex? belum nampak lagi. Maybe when i'm 20 weeks pregnant baru nampak kot. Currently i'm at 14 weeks...2 more weeks to 4 months..hehe.
*pic:gonna upload it later*
No comments:
Post a Comment