Dear blog,
I'm exhausted and not in the mood to mingle around (have to mingle jugak,since 'terpaksa').Tahlil went smoothly and quite a number of people showed up. My back hurts and my left thigh too. I can feel small vibrations on my belly. I'm happy every single time i feel the vibrations.I can't wait till my belly is bigger and for this cute lovely little precious baby to come out. :-)
we got back quite late today. As usual, nak balik jer after saying our good bye's,masih lagi tersangkut tak balik coz biasalah,nak balik jer macam2 pulak yang nak diceritakan.Anyways, masa nak balik, sempat pulak the hubby of my late Wawak cerita pasal business...told us to buy the bunting laa..bla bla bla. (time ni i wasn't concentrating at all to what he's talking, i'm tired and i want to go home). I absolutely have no mood at all to listen to all that at this moment. Whatever-lah!
Well,we managed to escape at last. .................................
No comments:
Post a Comment