Dear blog,
I am now 3++ months pregnant. I am glad that so far, my pregnancy have not yet face any complications.Alhamdulillah. Only minor cramps on my left thigh and pain during my urination. It really sucks, and the feeling is very unpleasant. Despite of the unpleasant feelings, i am actually calm even though i may be a bit emotional.
Cravings? Not many. In fact i lost my appetite and rarely eats. I ate, but in a very small portion. I am now quite picky on food. If the food is not the food that i want, I'll just put the food aside and refuse to eat it.
Me and my husband spends most of our times chatting,laughing and having fun. My relationship with my sisters turned out sour. Luckily my husband is there to cheer me up. The love of my life!
To me, December is like a long journey ahead. The end of every year. The month where people are getting ready to face the new year. The month I am going to deliver this baby. I really hope the calculation is correct. My EDD is going to be on the 17th of Dec 2009. My 2009 baby.My precious.Our love.
I am excited.Yes! I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment