WOW!
it's been such a looooooonnng hiatus.For almost 4 years i didn't update my blog.So many things had happened for the past years.The last update i read when i was still pregnant with my baby daughter Rawdha.Dah berkurun daaa...he he
Anyway, my little baby girl is not so little anymore.She is going to turn 4 years old this December and everybody keep asking me the same question "Bila Rawdha nak dapat adik?"..oh well,to be frank i am still not ready yet to have another one.Afraid? Nope.I just want to be fully prepared,that's all.But, if ada rezeki,i will accept it with syukur.I chose not to get pregnant now and i have discussed this matter with my husband and he understands.To have a child is a big responsibility and we as parents need to be fully prepared for all the things ahead.I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband and a cute little baby girl.I am proud of my little family.We are together no matter what happens <3 br="" nbsp="">Anyways, I hope it's not too late for me to wish 'Selamat Hari Raya'. A celebration celebrated by all muslim after a month of fasting.So, how's your Raya?
My Raya? That, I will tell in my next post.Stay tuned! here's a sneak peak ;)
My baby daughter....3>
No comments:
Post a Comment