Thursday, October 15, 2009

A year now ...

My father...

he was a good father.A good father to us and a good husband.We all are very proud of him.He was a hardworking man and never even once he complaints or whines.He was always a loud and cheerful person,very friendly too.Whenever he goes, he make new friends.He loves to share his experiences in life with others and also a good listener for those who are in need of a good advice.We love him so much and misses him a lot.Without him, life is not the same.Our Hari Raya is not the same anymore...everything seems new and awkward with him nowhere in sight.

The memories of him will never fade.I knew i was a stubborn and rebellious child and i even said words that hurt him so much.I never meant it.It is just words slipped out from my mouth.I remembered hugging him and I said sorry for saying all those harsh words and he just kept quiet.And then when he walked away and i noticed a glimpse of tears flowing down from the corner of his eyes.I know i made a lot of mistakes and reggretted it.If only i can turn back time...but it is too late...

A year he left us and it seems like yesterday we sat on the new couch and took Hari Raya picture together.A year passes by so fast.I miss my dad...we miss him a lot.


"Ya Allah! Ampunkanlah dosanya dan tempatkanlah dia bersama dengan orang2 yang beriman.Kesihanilah arwah ayahandaku sepertimana dia mengasihani kami semasa kami kecil.Ya Allah! cucurilah rahmat ke atas rohnya.Amin!"

eventhough he has now gone far away, but he still remains close in our hearts...

1 comment:

  1. owh dear ..i know how's your feeling ..i miss my dad too ..suda 6 tahun arwah meninggalkan kami.but rat u are lucky ok ..u have a lovely hubby and u ur baby ..pls take care them and love them ..as u love urself..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...