Monday, November 16, 2009

Mommy's story part 22: 16 more friggin' days yo!

ok.first of all,sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooong hiatus.it's not like everybody reads my blog anyways.I was away for quite sometime due to my 'malas mode' to write a new post and also i was busy with work.Since mom and sis farah went to perform their hajj, i'm the one who has been handling all the cash flows,stock in and out,cheque issuance,employees affairs and so on and so forth.It is not as simple as working under a company.Having your own company can be a bit complicated and hectic at times because there are so many things to think about in order to maintain it.There are definitely pros and cons,so to speak.Well,i was pretty caught up with all that and when im too tired i operate from home and so, my mobile has been my best companion..haha! So far,alhamdulillah everything went smooth sailing all the way.I guess this week or next week,i'l be settling few more things before the handover.I hope i still have the strength to do so. I have 16 more days and i really hope i gave birth right on time.My exact EDD is on the 1st of Dec and according to the doctor it is normal to deliver a week earlier than the expected due date.I was ecstatic but worried at the same time.I heard,believe me,lots of things and even the ridiculous ones on pregnancy delivery.I tried so hard to stay positive and the more i tried the more nervous i get.
In less than a month i'll become a mom.The feeling is hard to describe.At 37 weeks, i start to urinate more often especially at night, i feel exhausted, my belly is getting huge!!!,i feel sleepy all the time and i don't feel good most of the time.My last appointment was on tuesday last week and my baby weigh at 2.81kg.And my next appointment is on tuesday next week.I hope everything is going to be just fine.I feel so blessed and thanks to Allah SWT for taking a good care of me and the baby.I don't have any gestational diabetes or high blood pressure,everything's just fine for me and the baby.
Well,i guess i have to log off now, i yawn like 5 to 6 times aleady.It's time to sleep and before i forgot:

to my dearest friend Juju; your big day is just around the corner, be happy and don't stress out too much,hilang seri nanti.Congrats to you and hafiz and i will aways pray for your happiness.May this wedding brings all the good things in your marriage.Take care! xoxo :)
ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...