In less than 2 months i am going to be a MOMMY! i'm so excited and i don't know how to desribe the exact feeling that i'm feeling right now.Despite of the back ache,fatigue,crampings...i'm happy!
It is going to be different after this.No more the two of us,it is going to e the three of us.I've selected few names for the baby but i still haven't narrow it down to one name yet.I guess to choose a name for a baby girl is harder than choosing a name for a baby boy.Anyways, i'm going to shop for baby clothes this weekend and few other things that i need after giving birth.My life's a bliss at the moment and i don't want to spoil it.I don't want any negativity to be around me.I don't want to waste my time dealing with it.
I hope everyting is okay...
No comments:
Post a Comment